Wednesday, July 13, 2011

You all know we doxed Sabu a month back and identified him as 34 year old webmaster from Portugal.

We couldn't reveal much information considering it as sensitive but "Indiana Jones" and "Jester" have published complete dox on Sabu aka Hugo Carvalho. 


Props to Indiana Jones, Jester, Gr4ss H0pp3r, Miss Mary


The Jester - http://th3j35t3r.wordpress.com/2011/07/13/softly-softly-catch-a-monkey/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Update July 15, 2011


VisiGod said...


This is a complete lie. You guys are stating that I'm this Sabu guy based on some information about a domain that I had.

I've sold the domain prvt.org via GoDaddy to a guy with the email xavier@openplans.org in November 2009.

If you want to really find the true please contact me and I will give you all the proof you need that I'm not related to anything LulzSec or hacking.

July 14, 2011 11:54 AM

Web Ninjas said...

Thank you for contacting us Hugo. We appreciate it. If you have some proof like email conversations or financial statements or GoDaddy auction links with xavier from Nov 2009 please send us via comment.

Make sure you send us screen shots along text. In case if you are sending emails, make sure you send with headers, you are a webmaster and it shouldn't be a problem for you.

If they are genuine, we will apologize on our blog and remove your dox.

One more thing, can you please tell us your full name? HRS Carvalho was listed on your Linkedin. H stands for Hugo, what does R and S stand for?

We are waiting....

Thank you for your time and patience :)

----------------------------------------------------
Update July 17


VisiGod said...

I have all the emails about the domain, when I bought it, from whom and when I sold it.

Just tell me where do you want me to forward them. I can also post the message files on one of my sites and you can get them from there.

Regarding my name, R stands for Rogado and S for Sousa.

July 17, 2011 2:55 PM

Web Ninjas said...

@visigod Thank you very much. Please post the emails with headers and screenshots on visigod.com. Please send us the link via comment.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Update July 19


VisiGod said...

I've saved all the emails as outlook msg since I can only see the headers. Feel free to download them from www.visigod.com/prvt.zip

If you still need any more information regard this matter, feel free to contact me. You can email me to visigod@visigod.com

July 19, 2011 5:59 AM

Web Ninjas said..

@Visigod - Thank you for the emails.We will get back to you once we verify the emails.

We also encourage blog visitors to check them.

www.visigod.com/prvt.zip