Sunday, May 15, 2011

icc world cup cricket 2011 logo

icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. World+cup+2011+logo
  • World+cup+2011+logo



  • AidenShaw
    Mar 22, 11:13 PM
    At least I won't have to wait 22 years to actually use it =p

    Are you sure? What ThunderPort devices are you planning to buy? When will they be available?





    icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. icc world cup cricket 2011
  • icc world cup cricket 2011



  • CheeseFrog
    Mar 23, 05:55 PM
    I agree with you. if someone is drunk and is still able to operate the app they could be a hazard if they avoid these points.
    That's GREAT. Call me crazy, but I actually want to know where these streets are that drunks are avoiding so that I can take them and not have to worry about getting t-boned by Drunky McDrunkerton.





    icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. Icc+world+cup+2011+logo+
  • Icc+world+cup+2011+logo+



  • Lesser Evets
    Apr 25, 01:53 PM
    Whatever you guys are imagining, it won't be half as good. Guaranteed.





    icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. icc world cup logo
  • icc world cup logo



  • BlizzardBomb
    Aug 31, 04:52 PM
    Is the Pope German? :rolleyes:

    How is that comment helpful in anyway?





    icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. ICC Cricket World Cup 2011
  • ICC Cricket World Cup 2011



  • iliketyla
    Mar 30, 01:45 PM
    Microsoft has their own name. I guess they are just trying to protect the descriptive nature of the term. "Microsoft Marketplace, the app store for Windows Phone 7".

    Microsoft does not intend to use the trademark.

    I don't get why Apple filed for such a descriptive mark anyway. iTunes App Store was what they called it at first, what was wrong with that ? iOS App Store would also save all these legal troubles. Apple App Store another that's perfectly fine.

    Ahhh, I didn't realize the first part.

    Off topic, have you seen or used a Windows Phone 7 yet?





    icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. +world+cup+2011+logo+pics
  • +world+cup+2011+logo+pics



  • schimmel
    May 4, 08:02 AM
    Did anyone notice that it has an IPS display?
    http://www.apple.com/imac/features.html#displays

    iMac 24's have had IPS displays since their inception in 2006. Every 21.5 and 27 inch iMac has had IPS displays, as evidenced by SwitchResX readouts, and the fact that they have around 178 degrees horizontal and vertical viewing angles.

    If allows me to run Starcraft 2 at the insanely high native resolution with all the details set to high at 60 fps, I'd spring for it. (the 2GB upgrade)

    You get basically no performance benefit whatsoever going from 1 GB to 2 GB even at 2560x1440, see Anandtechs test of just this:

    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/graphics-ram-4870,2428.html

    More info on GPU memory in OS X:
    http://www.anandtech.com/show/2804





    icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. World+cup+cricket+2011+
  • World+cup+cricket+2011+



  • Hellhammer
    Mar 22, 03:45 PM
    What about the Mac Pro? It's way past due, would that come first, before the iMac?

    CPUs for Mac Pro (codename Romley) won't be out until Q4 2011 so we are looking at late 2011 or early 2012 update.

    One thing that will stink about the iMac update is that the GPU will most likely only get 8 PCIe lanes, as 4 of them will go to Thunderbolt. Sandy Bridge offers a max of 16 PCIe lanes. So Apple, maybe you feel like adding USB3 to the mix to use the last 4 lanes.

    * yes I know the performance of a GPU doesn't drop THAT much going from x16 to x8, but still.

    And toddy, a 6950 would be decent, but I don't see Apple offering it. I see the 6750 akin to the MacBook Pros going in (sadly.)

    Even the 5750 in the 27" is around the same speed as the 4850. Apple just gimped the 4850 by using the GDDR3 version and only giving it 512MB /shakefist.

    The ATI 5750 is actually 5850M but it is marketed as 5750 as 5850M has performance similar to desktop 5750. Since AMD changed their naming system and 69xxM is the successor of 58xxM, it is likely the the next high-end iMac will have AMD 6950M.





    icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. ICC Cricket World Cup 2011
  • ICC Cricket World Cup 2011



  • Stridder44
    Jul 14, 03:18 PM
    Whoa!! I feel a lot better that MBP is not getting CPU upgrade anytime soon. I don't want my month-old MBP getting obsolete in another month.


    I know man, I know! High five for us.





    icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup
  • 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup



  • rlmccormick
    Apr 25, 02:48 PM
    Just because the design might be happening at Quanta (still a rumor) doesn't mean Apple is not doing the designing (if it wasn't their designs, why hasn't anyone else been able to make a unibody laptop yet?).

    I think the confusion is that most of us (myself included) believe that Apple is designing their hardware in California. Because of that it was a little bit of a shocker to hear that someone in Asia could be designing a case for their new laptops.





    icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. ICC Cricket World Cup 2011
  • ICC Cricket World Cup 2011



  • xenotaku
    Sep 12, 03:09 PM
    laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame


    although...secretly I'm happy, because I don't want to see my 5G be outdated so quick...I just bought it!





    icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. ICC Cricket World Cup in 2015
  • ICC Cricket World Cup in 2015



  • AidenShaw
    Sep 9, 11:32 AM
    http://www.tgdaily.com/2006/09/09/preview_kentsfield_processor/

    Tom's Hardware benchmarks Intel's first quad-core "Kentsfield"

    Culver City (CA) - Intel's first quad-core processor "Kentsfield" has found its way into the Tom's Hardware test lab. Several weeks before Intel will provide evaluation processors to the press, Tom's Hardware was able to obtain a qualification sample: The quad-core was sent through the entire test parcours and showed impressive performance.
    ...
    Kentsfield, which industry sources refer to as "Core 2 Quadro," arrived as a 2.67 GHz version with a 266 MHz/1066 MHz FSB. The test engineers were able to adjust the FSB to 1333 MHz - which is still supported by the 975X chipset - and overclock the CPU by about 25%. The benchmarks were conducted with clock speeds ranging from 2.0 GHz to 3.33 GHz.

    Kentsfield easily shattered previous benchmarks records and highlighted its horsepower especially in threaded applications such as audio and video processing.





    icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • MacRumors
    Sep 4, 06:49 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    Appleinsider reports (http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2016) that Apple is ready to introduce the iTunes Movie Store at the upcoming September 12th Media Event.

    They expect that Jobs will announce that movies from at least one major studio will be available at $9.99/download with additional studies following. Appleinsider, however, also claims that Apple has been working on their next killer device. Instead of a video iPod device to drive movie sales, they believe a video streaming device is in the works:





    icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. Cup beating england in cricket
  • Cup beating england in cricket



  • 3N16MA
    Mar 30, 01:47 PM
    But it is an "app store".

    According to Microsoft it's a market. No one calls the local farmers market a store yet everyone knows you can purchase products there.





    icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • Daghis
    May 3, 12:34 PM
    I just called three local Apple Stores in the Seattle area and not a single one has the new iMacs in stock. Is this happening to everyone else? I really wanted to pick mine up today!
    I stopped by my local Apple store and had a similar experience. Actually, it was a bit worse... they still had the old iMacs out and when I asked about the new ones, I was told "What new iMacs?"





    icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. cricket world cup 2011 logo.
  • cricket world cup 2011 logo.



  • rtdunham
    Sep 12, 10:21 PM
    I do wish I could ultra-boost the audio on-board. Some of the video digitizations I have are too quiet.

    i felt the same way as i watched a podcast today. then my brother pointed out "itunes lets you set volume level for each item in itunes: select a song/podcast/whatever. right-click on the selected item and choose "options." set the volume adjustment at a higher level. that will keep the volume for that item higher." He says it was one of many useful tips he found in the Visual Guide to iTunes 6.





    icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. ICC Cricket World cup 2011
  • ICC Cricket World cup 2011



  • bryanc
    Sep 10, 08:13 AM
    It seems clear from the fact that Apple put the first of (what are likely limited supplies of) the merom CPUs into the iMac, rather than the much-anticipated MBPs, that the iMac enclosure simply can't dissipate heat quickly enough to run the higher TDP CPUs like Conroe without unacceptable compromises (i.e. loud fans).

    So I predict these new, mid-to-high performance CPUs will either not be used by Apple (bad move, IMO) or they will appear in a new product. The long awaited xMac. The problem that Apple needs to chart a course around with this product is that it can't be so powerful that it eats up sales of the MacPro (that's easy, make it cheap), and it can't be a direct competitor with either the iMac or the mini (shouldn't be too hard, drop the price on the mini another $100, making it a cheap, 'Value-priced' system with very limited upgrade potential, and continue to produce the iMac as a beautifully designed AIO system for the office, lab, etc.). I do think the xMac will cannibalize iMac sales to some degree, but it should be manageable.

    The problem with the xMac as a product for Apple is two fold. Firstly, it has to be agressively priced, because, of all the Macs, it's the one that will be facing the most head-to-head competition from other vendors, and it will have the fewest Apple-only features to justify significant price differences. Secondly, it will have to be easily expandable to be competitive, and consequently, it will suffer from 3rd-party hardware and software quality issues.

    To deal with these issues, I think Apple needs to pull a rabbit out of it's hat WRT the industrial design of the xMac, making it an elegant, easy-to-work with, highly prized piece of technology that people won't mind paying a little extra for. And they need to be very explicit about using only 'Apple-certified' components or the warranty is void. This won't prevent people from using every standard PC widget under the sun, but it will give Apple an out when some of these systems fail.

    Cheers





    icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. Cricket+world+cup+logo
  • Cricket+world+cup+logo



  • gloss
    Sep 26, 08:59 AM
    Yeah, this is pretty exciting news. I had already planned to call Verizon this morning to see when my contract is up.

    EDIT: $175 termination fee per phone and a good while to go on the contract. Yeouch! I may just have to keep my fingers crossed that Verizon Wireless gets the iPhone late next year.

    Yeah, the termination fee is harsh, but I'm honestly not sure I could last another year and a half without throwing my Razr into a trash compactor. I like the phone, but the god-awful interface that Verizon loads onto it is another story.

    A cell phone should NOT require hard reboots.





    icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. Icc cricket world cup 2011
  • Icc cricket world cup 2011



  • Doctor Q
    Apr 28, 04:57 PM
    Imagine if Numbers was a real competitor to Excel. Then Apple would really be sitting pretty. ;)





    icc world cup cricket 2011 logo. ICC Cricket World Cup Logo
  • ICC Cricket World Cup Logo



  • cube
    Apr 24, 07:48 AM
    I did say next gen.

    I don't think Bobcat+. I would say Stars+ this year or Bulldozer+ next year.





    Jamesbot
    Mar 23, 04:47 PM
    Miles you make a great point... You also confirm that Apple better pull them, its a pointless app because if your so drunk then you can't operate a phone let alone an app.

    Whatever. Just because you're over the legal limit doesn't mean you're so completely smashed that you can't operate a touch screen device. Using an iphone is much, much easier than driving a car while intoxicated.

    That said, I don't want to make this about whether or not drunk driving is OK. We all know it's wrong. At least I hope we all know it.

    The way I see it, a group of politicians get together to conceive some non-issue, complain about something that is completely legal, in order to score points with their constituents and look like they're being tough on drunk driving. I guarantee you that these guys have driven home drunk just as much as the average person. Maybe I'm being cynical, but come on! Don't we have enough on our plate already with all the actual work we need to get done. Enough with the goddamned showmanship already!

    Ask apple to take the apps down, who are you kidding?





    duervo
    Mar 23, 06:14 PM
    should we ban email? I get mass emails on occasion from people at work notifying me of check points. Where does the censorship end "to save a life"?


    Where does it begin to save a life? Removing apps that give real-time status to DUI checkpoints.





    milo
    Aug 28, 01:42 PM
    Apple isn't trying to remain competitive with anyone. :rolleyes:
    Never have, never will.
    They march to the beat of their own drum.

    They're competitive with the Mac Pro. Very competitive.

    I'd like to see apple release merom and conroe machines ASAP, but I'm not going to rake them over the coals for lagging the announcements from PC makers by a few days (probably in the next two or three tuesdays).

    Are all the pc merom laptops shipping immediately?

    I think that Apple shouldn't enter that race.. their products are distinguished by other features than mere processing power (as soon as this changes: goodbye Apple), and coming out with new models every few months will probably just piss off Apple customers (so far, it's pretty easy to know ALL current laptop models that Apple offers - can you say that for Dell, too?).

    Updating wouldn't mean new models, just bumps to what they're shipping now. And that's a GOOD thing, apple customers should be happy about having the latest and greatest available, not pissed off. Apple needs to consistently keep up with the latest cpus.





    madmax_2069
    Oct 27, 02:58 PM
    im all for being green, but i cant stand what greenpeace stands for and there approach on getting people to be treehuggers. your not going to survive being a 100% treehugger in this world today. so i don't understand greenpeace. yea people can be less poluting (like burning trash and stuff) but stuff we cant help (farting) they are getting as bad as the animal rights group, they will let a human die to save a animal. im not going to wreck my car to keep from hitting a animal.

    like what was said before you cant make a computer out of wood and grass. and no im not talking about the case im talking about the internal's. and even tho the case was made by wood people like greenpeace would still complain cause it killed a tree to make





    macmax77
    Aug 29, 12:02 AM
    i don't know, but i am not sure about this Intel thing yet!:mad: